Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Internet Marketing: How'd They Do That?

Internet Marketing: How'd They Do That?
How'd they do that?! Has been one question I asked myself repeatedly since coming online. With all the fancy graphics, the you tube videos with one million plus views, and countless other matters related with internet marketing that you see or hear about, that literally boggles your mind, you cannot help, but have a desire to know how it is done. When I first started out on the internet, in 2006, in one night I had maxed out one of my credit cards. I attended a meeting of some traders who were teaching how to make money trading. Back then, I still had my invincible edge, where I believed in myself so strongly, that I could conquer anything I undertook, and I thought I liked what I was learning and I would truly be successful at trading. Little did I know about the risks that were involved. When I learned of the risks involved, I got so overwhelmed with fear that my thoughts turned from How'd They Do That, to total paralysis. The rest of the weeks and months ahead, I did nothing with my traders education packet. In fact, I wanted nothing to do with it. Should I have an experience while trading, like the guy in the lecture, I thought, I was in a foreign country, my family members lived elsewhere, what would I do? I quickly decided to part ways with my over confidence and give myself a reality check. I had just created a huge debt for myself. The money spent on the training was then a sunk cost. The time had passed for requesting a refund, I couldn't do anything about it. It hurt me to not continue, but I had no clue what I had signed up for, and as I followed the lectures and learned of what could be, paralysis got the better of me. When I came back online in 2009, apart from the fact I had no money to blow, I really had to look and learn before jumping in like a fool. I followed as many free training I could find out there and learned as much as I could, making sure that the risks involved were different. I just wanted to know what I was signing up for. Since then, I have gone and signed up for paid memberships to quiet my nagging curiosity of How'd They Do That. I should also let you know that there is a community out there, that provides a free membership and free training on How'd They Do That? I get to sit in classes on a weekly basis for about two hours and follow along with an instructor as he teaches. This training I am following, involves concentration on subjects the computer savvy would consider to be basic, and would expect everyone to know. It also involves many other advanced subjects. It provides all the answers to your questions and curiosities of how'd they do that? Members find motivation, inspiration, and instructions essential for achieving success in their internet, and, offline business. Membership is free, however opt in is required. Come green, with an opened mind and leave the rest up to our mentor. P.S. In Internet Marketing, if you do not have the right training and support, the number of things that you need to know to become successful, can keep you asking, How'd They Do That?! Click the link above to find out for yourself how it really is done.

Tags:  make money online, income opportunity, home based business, network marketing,
affiliate marketing, internet marketing, video marketing, social media, offline marketing, list building,
work from home, earn money online, earn income online, earn cash online, indefinitely sustainable, get paid online, get paid daily,

No comments:

Post a Comment